Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Treats

There is not a lot of treating in my house, generally they get a Chicken Jerky Strip after going potty outside before I leave them alone to go somewhere. They get another smaller treat in the evening, after any medication needed is given and doing a 'trick' before bedtime. The funny thing is that during the day, if I do not leave, they end up not getting a chicken strip. So some days when I stay home they are all about getting me out the door, at least that is how I see it. I get up and they are all up and happy...is she leaving now? Do I get a treat? Probably happens at least a half dozen times. So I have been staying home because I have been sick, been home, not leaving for 3 days straight now. They are just ready to kick me out! That Chicken Jerky strip is one powerful force!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota