Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Cold...The Cold , Take Your Pick

I'm comming down with a doosey! The hounds are all lounging right now, taking it easy...but happy to be playing in the snow again since the temp is now 17 degrees. It has been snowing all morning and Renner in particular thinks it is important to bounce around and lick at the air with big snowflakes falling. Meanwhile Blew and Scooter are standing just inside the door with me (come on let's go in and eat breakfast!) but Renner stops and looks back at them like 'just a minute can't you see I'm busy...get out here and enjoy this with me!' He is the one that enjoys running and the outside the most, and I know he is very happy to have the temps a little bit warmer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota