Monday, August 10, 2009

Something Wicked This Way Came

Something Wicked 001

This would be a book that my daughter had on her wish list…which I purchased and gave her for her birthday. She said it was good and lent it to me to read it.

I haven’t read it yet, but Scooter and Renner thought it was fabulous.

They tried to pass this off on the new guy but Fidget was in a protected area where he couldn’t get to the book (or the dogs) while I was out running some errands.

Of the books I had sitting on my end table to read, they just *had* to pick this one. The other one was a paperback I had gotten for free.

At least I can still read it, when it dries….

Something Wicked 002

Hummm…..think my daughter will want it back?

Something Wicked 003

Yeahhh, probably not. I will go reorder it.

“Scooter and Renner, both of you have a time out.”

Oh wait… their lives are already in a perpetual state of time outs.

DSC04133

DSC03854

Guess I’ll have to think of something else.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, mom you don't have to re-order it. That is unless you want to actually read it unchewed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh dear! Why do they pick the one thing you don't want chewed? Although, thinking about it, I'm glad it was my Ecco sandal that Sid chewed, and not a Minnetonka - I love those Minnetonkas! LOL

    Your daughter is a sweetheart - and clearly a dog lover too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See - this is what I live with daily - and people tell me that one day it will stop - I don't think so... I have lots of chewed things ... my guess is it was the black and white Scooter that was the ringleader - you can tell by the way he is stretched out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jay,
    Are you talking about Minnetonka Moccasins? LOVE those shoes, have had several pair.
    Yes, I agree, my daughter *is* a sweetie and loves the hounds like her Mom does. She is the one with my Grand Greyhound Ruby.


    Hi Kate,
    Well you know, I have moved the books to a higher place where they can't get them now. They don't usually chew up my books, though it has happened a couple of times over the years they have been here. I should have known better than to leave them within their reach.

    I saw your post about wanting some help with Hippie's gnawing issues -did you get many suggestions. When I read it I meant to come back when I had more time and drop you a line or two on the subject. I help people with Greyhound behavioral issues quite often. Maybe I can give you a few ideas, not sure if you have already tried them or not, but worth a mention.

    Thanks for stopping by Jay and Kate. Love chatting with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your help - I have sent you an email!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota