Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Join Please!

I am going to take a second and do what another blogging friend of mine did because I think it was a great idea.

If you scroll lower down on my blog you will see a Followers ‘Join This Site’ button which helps let me know who reads my blog (and I know some do because I get a lot of hits daily). I think it would be great to be able to know some of the folks who look at my photos and read some of what I write. It also connects readers together.

It only takes a second to click the ‘Join This Site' button on my blog site. If you haven’t yet, would you please be an angel and give it a click, I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

25147471_c008cfcdfe_oArt by Kim Parkhurst

1 comment:

  1. joined!!!! but without a greyhoundy pic - as I am at work!!
    Maxie will have to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota