Wednesday, June 03, 2009

ABC Wednesday ‘T’

This ABC Wednesday is focused on the letter ‘T’.

Toes!!!

Dressed up Toes.

IMAGE004

Greyhound Toes and barefoot Toes.

Kicker&Karissa

Causally Dressed Toes.

PICT0051

Tiny Toes.

DSC00939

Kitty Toes.

PICT0004

A Greyhound Tongue lapping up water.

PICT0023

Tigger?

PICT0003

TIGGER!!!

PICT0030

This beautiful Crabapple Tree is in front of our house in all of its Spring splendor.

DSC00006

Wild Turkeys love to hang out in our yard.

DSC02074

I have a very nice Tub in my Turquoise bathroom. White Tulips sit beside it.

DSC00007

And This Towel holder, holds Tan Towels of course. They have Trees on Them.

DSC00002

Renner here is a white Greyhound with brindle Ticking. He is on a rug that lays on my Tile floor.

PICT0028

7 comments:

  1. Lots of really good T's
    So do you eat or drink a wild turkey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those twinkle toes. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tub!!! I do like your bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Oooh! Greyhound toes .. . tiny toes ... kitty toes ... I love them! And Renner with his pretty ticking and brindle ears reminds me so much of my long-lost Susan! Give that pretty boy a scritch for me!

    But my favourite? The greyhound tongue!

    'Lassie Sucks'!

    Hahahahahahahaha!!! I want one of those bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great T's here...I noticed that dog dish too, LOL...love the bathroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi James:
    Ummmmmmm - tough decision!

    Hi Mara:
    Toes are really very interesting if you just give them a chance.

    Hi Kate:
    Thank you Kate. I really do like it too, it is very relaxing. Very serene feeling.

    Hi Jay:
    Glad you liked all the toes. I will absolutely give Renner a good scritch from you. I know he can't get enough of those. Yes, I remember seeing photos of Susan's memorabilia, there is a resemblance to Renner, he big but rather on the delicate side for a male where is features are concerned too.
    Glad you like the photo of the Greyhound tongue, that is my favorite bowl of all time, I must say.
    Thanks to all for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol:
    Thanks for stopping by. I love that bowl, glad you liked it too. Hope it doesn't offend any Lassie fans! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota