Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Deaf Ear

DSC06444

Deaf Ear Music is found in LaCrosse, WI

DSC06436

Just across the Mississippi River from MN is Wisconsin. While camping in Beaver Creek State Park, MN which is in the southeastern part of Minnesota we ventured all around the Mississippi River, looking at points beyond Minnesota. Beautiful area and I will post photos of some of the view later. For now I hope you enjoy some photos of LaCrosse, WI which is an interesting town to spend some time in.

DSC06439

DSC06437

My World Tuesday

For More My World Tuesday click on the globe above!

5 comments:

  1. It was lovely to visit you there in Minnesota. I enjoyed the pictures and they brought back memories of my visits to Minnesota when I was an exchange student in North Dakota many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures of a really neat-looking town! It was fun to see a place I'll probably never see in person.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buildings look fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice MyWorld Post!
    Well done.
    Cheers, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are some amazing shots. i love the colors. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota