Friday, September 04, 2009

The Fourth of The Fourth

The challenge put before me from Jay of ‘The Depp Effect’ was to find the fourth photo in your fourth picture folder and explain it. Ohhhhh Kaaayyy….

DSC00167

SURPRISE!

It a group photo of our Greyhounds doing the Polka out in the walkway from the house to the garage door where they go outside.

If you look hard enough you can see the door to the house open that is going to let them back in…or out, it was so long ago I just really can’t remember. :)

Upon being let out to go to the garage door that led to the turnout yard there was often a bit of decision making going on between them…

“I don’t have to go that bad, you be first… no you go because I went first last time….well the snow is deep so let’s get Roni to go first she’ll make a path, she will do anything.” Something else that sometimes messed them up further is that the hound in the middle is Geterbug. Geterbug was in charge…blind, but in charge!

Eventually everyone would just get to the door and get outside.

Not a good photo, but the fourth photo.

SO….I need to keep this meme going and who will be my victims?

How’s about ‘I’d Rather Be Blogging’ (can’t wait to see yours Maureen!). Lucy’s Cat Lounge (Lucy girl, show us what you’ve got!), Something Sighted (James has some of the best photos!) and Violet Sky (I need to try the Chat-en-Oeuf!)

If you want to keep it going then please:

1. Open the fourth file where you store your photos.

2. Pick the 4th photo.

3 . Explain the photo.

4. Pass challenge onto 4 other bloggers.

Best of luck….who knows where it might lead.

6 comments:

  1. Cute picture and explanation. Thanks for tagging me. I'll do my best for tomorrow's post.

    Hugs,

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I just KNEW it would be hounds!

    Geterbug! What a sweetheart. Why let blindness stop you bossing your friends about? You get to stand right in the way and no-one complains! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see what I can come up with.
    Thanks for the inclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be tired because I can't remember if I commented or not. lol
    Oh well.
    I love seeing your cute dogs and explanation. I posted my 4th/4th now it's time for 40 winks.zzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greyhound mayhem - where would we be without it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy,
    Glad you liked the post. Can't wait to see what your 4th photo is! Just kind of a fun thing I thought.

    Jay,
    I thought you might. Yes, truly Geterbug knew no fear, blindness meant nothing to her. Geterbug was an incredible girl.

    VioletSky,
    I look forward to it!

    James,
    Great! Thanks. You sound very tired...hope your sleep was restorative.

    Kate,
    You are *so* right. Things would be pretty boring around here if it weren't for the hound (and the kitty) antics.

    Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota