Monday, April 26, 2010

Thumbs Up – Face Of The Week #9

 


These photos were taken at Macy’s 2010 Flower Show in Minneapolis, MN.


To share your "Face Of The Week" all you need to do is:
Face Of The Week Rules: (feel free to grab the badge above to use for your link!)
1) Post a 'Face Of The Week' photo on your blog
2) After I post my 'Face Of The Week' photo, add your name and link by clicking on the "CLICK HERE to enter your link" link seen below.
3) Be sure that your link goes directly to your 'Face Of The Week' post.
4) Link 'Face Of The Week' to your post so others will know where to go if they want to join.
5) Please also make comments on other 'Face Of The Week' participant’s blogs.
Feel free to be creative and don't forget this meme is for any 'Face'.
This meme runs Monday through Thursday, so feel free to link your post anytime within that time frame.
Please join the fun! Looking forward to seeing YOUR wonderful faces!


8 comments:

  1. That is really cool. I like the way the yellow flowers looks like hair and the green looks like a beard.

    My picture is a shop window display. It's a strange shop with all sorts of weird stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I've never seen anything like that. It's an awesome pictures. With James I like how the yellow flowers are his hair but I saw the pink flowers being his beard. Excellent :) Mine will be up later tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful flower show! Just like the tournament of roses here in Pasadena.

    My thumbs up for this post!

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bird on his thumb and hadn't noticed the effect of the yellow and green. I was trying to work out what was the 'thing' on the left of his nose (his left, that is). It looks rather like an animal foot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a rather fun. Love the thumb-bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very unique artwork. What a face :)! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot - looks like Easter Island statue buried in flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure I'd want him in my garden, but wow! He's amazing, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota