I received the above award from Michelle over at ‘Life’s Little Moments’ and I just want to thank her so much for bestowing it on ‘Spacial Peepol’! I really appreciate it.
Michelle and all, Renner and Scooter send huge Greyhound Roos back at you, love your blog! Upon accepting this award I needed to list 7 things about myself. Probably the things listed are items most people already knew just by reading this blog, but I will give it a go any way!
1. A few years back, I had 10 plus retired racing greyhounds at my house at any given time. 8 or 9 Retired Racing Greyhounds were the norm that lived here. Any over that amount were fosters.
2. I organized and ran Greyhound Pets of America – Minnesota for many years. Before that my family volunteered at the local animal shelter.
3. I stepped down from running GPA-MN when I became ill and later found out I had Celiac Disease. It was also at that point that I began decreasing the amount of greyhounds living with me.
4. I still enjoy being a part of GPA-MN and chatting with other Greyhound owners from my area and around the world anytime I can.
5. Nothing is more important to me than my family (including all human, hounds and kitties). All of which get along with each other very well.
6. I went back to school for a Bachelor of Science degree and have only one session left until I graduate.
7. Hobbies are photography, reading, gaming and camping. Greyhounds are not a hobby, but a way of life.
Thanks again to Michelle at ‘Life’s Little Moments’!