Saturday, May 13, 2006

Shangri-la

I have been reading all about the Shangri-la diet and decided to have a stab at it. Think I will go the oil method. Used it already and didn't think it was too bad. So this morning is the beginning. We shall see if this will work for me or not.

Sitting here typing with the TV on a news station and have noticed (not just now, but this is actually something that has irritated me for some time) how badly the volume changes when some commercials come on. Comcast commercials are some of the worst, they can wake you out of a dead sleep. My television supposidly has a control for the sound that is supposed to keep everything at the same level, but obviously it doesn't do the job for some commercials. I have heard that some advertisers actually *pay* to have their commercials *blare* out much louder than the program you are watching. Don't know if that is true or not, I guess I will have to chalk this irritation up as one of my pet peeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota