Friday, January 29, 2010

A Little ‘Light’ Piano Playing

SONY DSC

I have been unable to post for a while but am back and glad to be able to take part in James’ ‘Weekend Reflections’ meme this week.

This week I have selected an old painting of a mother playing the piano with her little daughter dreamily gazing into space while listening to the lovely tune. An old time chandelier is reflecting in the glass covering that is protecting the painting.

Please check out more ‘Weekend Reflections’ from around the world!

12 comments:

  1. Somehow that "extra" light fittedt very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely reflection. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great, great choice!

    p.s. Good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovel reflections at the piano. BTW I love your header shot and the sidebar doggies, they are reflecting too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reflection and a very sweet choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely picture - welcome back!! I've missed you

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great reflection. The chandelier looks like it belongs in that room! Kathy (BTW, I adore your header photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sistertex. Very cool and almost ghostly reflection! I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely painting with lots of nice lights and reflections

    ReplyDelete
  11. The reflection is almost uncanny! It fits with the subject so well, that it seems to make the painting overspill the frame! Neat!

    ReplyDelete

 

 

Blog Directory for Minnesota